2. Olive Oil
6. Avocado Oil
Vegetable oils especially those from seeds e.g Sunflower, Canola, Corn, Cotton, Soya Bean, and Rice are carcinogenic, contain free radicals, oxidize much faster, and are unstable. Keep off them and switch to these healthier alternatives.
If you prefer unsaturated fats stick with coconut oil and avocado oil. But saturated fats are also very important.
Remember the brain, hormones(testosterone), and cell membrane are composed of fats.
- Get Your Health and Life Back While Also Reversing Diseases
- Why I Advocate For Saturated Fats Over Vegetable Oils(Updated)
- Here's Why Salt is Actually Good For You: Benefits and Recommended Daily Consumption
- Health Tips That Will Reverse Hypertension, High Blood Sugar and Other Illnesses
- Beneficial Yet Controversial Health Tips for The Modern Human Being