I recently took a good look into my wardrobe and what I realized was eye-opening.
Many times we keep old torn clothes and there are some clothes we rarely wear. I believe every year we need to do something I call “a wardrobe refresh”, where we get rid of clothes we don’t wear, the torn ones and the impractical ones and buy a new set.
So I recently realized, just having
- 2 black round-neck and v-neck T-shirts(2 sizes)
- 2 grey round-neck and v-neck T-shirts(2 sizes)
- 2 white round-neck and v-neck T-shirts(2 sizes)
- 4 pairs of sweatpants
- 4 hoddies
- 6 Suits
- 4 Pull/Turtle Neck Sweaters
- 2 Coats(one for really cold days)
- 2 Scarfs
- 7 boxers/briefs
- 2 shorts
- 6 pairs of jeans(light wash blue, dark wash blue, black, white, “designer” and grey)
- 3 pairs of shoes
- and 3 knit Sweaters
Is enough. You don’t need a whole lot of clothes. Some in this list can be substituted and others removed completely.
So now I have begun my wardrobe refresh, slowly phasing and replacing the old while adding the new as I go. And the best thing is, you can give your old clothing to charity and children’s homes. I believe in charity and zero waste. I embrace minimalism, essentialism, and frugal living.
That’s it for now, please share, subscribe and comment.
Before you go. I found a great place where you can buy essential items for your wardrobe refresh and this place’s name is ESNTLS (Essentials). They have given me coupon code where you can get 10% off all their products. Here’s their link: https://www.esntls.co/?ref=kuzqn53jomp- and here’s the coupon code I was given: STEPHENAJULU. The link already has this coupon code applied. This is a great place to refresh your wardrobe, they have clothing for both ladies and gentlemen, I suggest you check it out, I am also working on buying most of the things I need from them.
- Why EVERY Man Should Wear a Watch
- 6 Shoes Men Should Own
- Invest In Yourself(Old Post)
- Key Ideas In "The Big Fat Surprise" by Nina Teicholz
- How to Become Healthy + My Tips