First, before making any decision in relation to specs and all, you’ll need to decide, do you want a new laptop, refurbished or second-hand/used. Once you make your decision then proceed.
Here are my minimum recommended specs:
Minimum Recommended Specs
|Processor||Intel i5 7th Gen 2.0 Ghz 2 Cores & above|
|RAM||8GB DDR4 & above|
|Storage||256 GB SSD M.2 & above|
|Ports||RJ-45(Optional), USB 3.0, USB-C, HDMI, SD Slot, Headphone/Microphone combo jack|
|Security||Kesington Lock, TPM 2.0|
|Screen||13 inch & above FHD+|
|Battery life||8 hours & above|
Once you’ve got the device. Check the specifications in Settings and confirm.
- Hire Web3 Developers: Everything you need to know
- The Importance and Benefits of Blockchain Technology
- An Introduction in Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies, Tokens, Smart Contracts, NFTs, Web3, DeFi, GameFi and DeIn: Crash Course
- Decentralized Insurance Built on the Blockchain is a Game Changer
- 6 Use Cases for Cryptocurrencies