We all feel sad. Today I’d like to share what has helped me during times of sadness and depression.
- Talk to someone - it is said that a problem shared is a problem half solved. Plus now you’ll have 2 brains. But if you are a man only talk to another man.
- Workout/Exercise - Exercise has been proven to help bring people out of depression because it increases serotonin among other “feel good” hormones.
- Journal/write it down - this will help you deal with it and find solutions
- Engage in a hobby - Similar to exercise, this will help raise feel-good hormones
- Let it out - If you have been carrying a heavy burden then just find a place where you are alone and let it all out. Hit something with all your strength.
- Find a solution - I know how this sounds but if there’s a problem then I’d like to believe that there’s a solution.
- Go to Christ - He knows all your problems, take it to the Lord in prayer. Cry out to Him.
- Distract yourself - if all else fails then distract yourself productively e.g learn a new skill, build a website, go down the twitter red pill rabbit hole.
- Bathe/shower with cold water - nothing hits(in a good way) you like a cold shower
- A little heart to heart
- 5 Things Every Man In His 20s Should Do
- 20 Things Men Must Do In 2022
- The Importance of Building Your Masculinity
- My Morning Routine