Hey guy’s what’s up?
Well today i would like to thank you for your support and constant reading of this blog. I just got off an email with the founder of Feedspot Anuj Agarwa. And guess what guys. I just got selected as one of the Top 200 Technology Blogs on the Internet. I am super excited and thankful. So i thought why not celebrate and give you guys a gift. And so here it is: How to build and deploy a fast jamstack website with stackbit for next to nothing/almost free! Let’s dive right in but before that, make sure you check out Feedspot’s Top 200 Technology Blogs. Also giveaways coming soon.
So now, let’s dive in!
- Go to Stackbit’s website
- Click “Sitebuilder” on your top right in the menu.
- And let’s begin the process
- Follow The Videos👇👇👇👇👇
- How to Create a Simple Personal URL Shortener
- How to Create a Dev Environment in Windows 10: Part 1
- Resources for Building a Beautiful Progressive JAMstack Blog