Freelancers, consultants, and entrepreneurs often need to stay organized and manage their time effectively in order to succeed in their businesses. Fortunately, there are many mobile apps and web tools available to help them do just that. Here are a few popular options:
- Trello - A project management app that allows users to organize their tasks and projects into boards and cards. It’s a great way to visualize progress and stay on top of deadlines.
- Evernote - A note-taking app that allows users to create notes, organize them into notebooks, and access them from any device. It’s perfect for keeping track of ideas and to-do lists.
- Slack - A communication app that allows users to create channels for specific projects or topics, as well as direct messaging. It’s a great way for freelancers to stay in touch with clients and collaborators.
- Dropbox - A cloud storage service that allows users to store and share files with others. It’s a great way to keep all of your documents and files organized and accessible from any device.
- Toggl - A time-tracking app that allows users to track the time they spend on different tasks and projects. It’s a great way to stay on top of billable hours and ensure that you’re accurately billing your clients.
- Todoist - A task management app that helps users stay on top of their to-do lists and keep their tasks organized. It offers a variety of features, including the ability to set due dates and reminders, and the ability to collaborate with others.
- Hootsuite - A social media management app that allows users to schedule and publish social media posts, track analytics, and engage with followers. It’s a great way to stay on top of social media marketing for businesses.
- Calendar - A calendar app that helps users manage their schedule, set reminders, and share calendars with others. It offers a variety of features, including the ability to schedule recurring events, and the ability to view multiple calendars at once.
- Expensify - A expense tracking app that allows users to keep track of their expenses, create reports, and manage their finances. It’s a great tool for freelancers, consultants, and entrepreneurs to manage their finances on the go.
- MileIQ - A mileage tracking app that helps users track the miles they drive for business purposes, and automatically creates reports for tax purposes.
- Pocket - A read-it-later app that allows users to save articles, videos, and other content for later viewing. It’s a great way to save and organize content for later use in business.
- Buffer - A social media management app that allows users to schedule and publish social media posts, track analytics, and engage with followers. It’s a great tool for businesses to manage their social media presence and grow their audience.
- Pocket Casts - A podcast player app that allows users to listen to and manage their podcast subscriptions. It’s a great way to stay up to date on industry news and trends.
- MindNode - A mind mapping app that allows users to visually organize their ideas and thoughts. It’s a great tool for brainstorming and creating outlines for projects.
- CamScanner - A document scanning app that allows users to scan documents, receipts, and other paper documents with their mobile device’s camera. It’s a great tool for freelancers, consultants, and entrepreneurs on the go.
- Bonuses: Adobe Express, Google Analytics
- Asana - A project management tool that allows users to create tasks, assign them to team members and track progress. It’s a great way to keep track of team progress and collaborate with others.
- G Suite - A suite of web-based tools from Google, including Gmail, Google Docs, and Google Drive. These tools are great for collaboration, document creation, and storage.
- Zoom - A video conferencing tool that allows users to host and join meetings, webinars, and video calls. It’s a great way to stay in touch with clients and team members remotely.
- PayPal - An online payment platform that allows users to send and receive money, as well as create invoices. It’s a great way to handle transactions with clients and customers.
- Canva - A graphic design tool that allows users to create professional-looking graphics, even without design experience. It’s a great way to create social media graphics, flyers, and other marketing materials.
- Hubspot - A marketing, sales, and service platform that allows businesses to attract, engage, and delight customers. It offers a variety of features, including marketing automation, lead management, and customer service tools.
- Mailchimp - An email marketing platform that allows users to create and send email campaigns, manage subscriber lists and track results. It’s a great tool for businesses to engage with their customers and grow their audience.
- GitHub - A web-based platform for version control and collaboration that allows users to store, share, and collaborate on code and other files. It’s a great tool for software developers, but can also be used by other businesses for version control and collaboration.
- SurveyMonkey - A survey tool that allows users to create, send, and analyze surveys. It’s a great tool for businesses to gather customer feedback and research market trends.
- Hootsuite Insights - A social media listening tool that allows businesses to track mentions and sentiments of their brand and competitors across social media platforms. It’s a great tool for businesses to monitor their online presence and gain insights into customer sentiment.
- Buffer Analyze - A social media analytics tool that provides businesses with in-depth insights into their social media performance and audience engagement. It’s a great tool for businesses to track the success of their social media campaigns and make data-driven decisions.
- Airtable - A web-based database tool that allows businesses to create and manage databases and collaborate with team members. It’s a great tool for businesses to organize and manage their data in a user-friendly way.
- Canva Pro - A graphic design tool that provides businesses with advanced features such as unlimited storage, access to millions of stock images, and priority support. It’s a great tool for businesses to create professional graphics and improve their marketing materials.
- Upwork - A freelance marketplace that connects businesses with top talent for various projects and tasks. It’s a great tool for businesses to find and hire freelancers for specific projects or tasks.
- Zapier - An automation tool that allows businesses to connect and automate different web apps, such as Trello, Slack, Gmail, and more. It’s a great tool for businesses to streamline their workflow and automate repetitive tasks.
- Bonuses: ClickFunnels , DocuSign
While this is not an extensive list, it gives a good overview of the available tools for freelancers, consultants, and entrepreneurs to help them stay organized and manage their time effectively. It’s also worth noting that many of these apps and tools offer a free version, allowing users to try them out before committing to a paid plan.
Anyway, that’s it for today.
- The Future is Now: Emerging Technologies That Will Shape Our World
- Invest in Disruptive Technologies - The Future is Now
- Red Meat: Friend or Foe
- Hot vs Cold Wallet: Which is the Best Option for Storing Cryptocurrency?
- Developing for the Web 3: The Basics