According to this tweet:
If you buy Bitcoin and keep it at the exchange, you are net short, you are contributing to the price of Bitcoin going down, even if your goal is higher prices.— Rufas Kamau ⚡ (@RufasKe) May 8, 2022
Listen to me pleb, this is important.
We should all remove our coins, tokens, and crypto from exchanges and into secure wallets where only the user has the private key and can access the wallet.
Here are some great wallets for holding your crypto:
- Coinbase Wallet
- Trust Wallet
- Ledger Nano X(Hardware/Cold)
- Trezor Model T(Hardware/Cold)
- Ledger Nano S(Hardware/Cold)
- Top 6 Cryptocurrency Gaming Tokens/Coins To Watch
- What are NFTs? Non Fungible Tokens Explained
- What is Proof of Work?
- Best Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2021
- Coins Likely To 100x In The Next 2 Years