Here’s the app of the week #2
This is a “minimal but gets the job done” note taking app.
It was built by Automattic.
- Minimal Interface
- Supports markdown
- Supports exports and backing up
- Is cross platform, so you can sync your notes from Android to windows or Mac
- Doesn’t support reminders
And that’s it for now, share, subscribe and comment.
Shameless Plug Below ↓
Now before you go, kindly go check out these 3 companies
- Esntls - They sell great affordable clothing.
- JadeBlack - They create and sell design level glasses(sunglasses and blue light blocking glasses) at affordable prices
- Santa Lucia Fragrance - They sell absolutely amazing perfumes for men
Feel free to use my coupon code on the three sites, to get 10% off every purchase, coupon code: STEPHENAJULU
Don’t miss out on JadeBlack’s new product lunch coming out on the 26th of June.
I’d like to introduce Skillshare, a wonderful place to learn all sorts of things from financial literacy to web development and much more. I personally have been learning how to manage my money through a course by Filipa Canelas. Here’s the course’s link: Personal Finances - Manage Your Money and Your Financial Freedom
To join and receive 1 free month, click here: 1 Free Premium Month Skillshare
Don’t forget to pass by here:
- 5 Free Tools For Solopreneurs/Entrepreneurs
- 5 Free Tools For Creating Ebooks
- Gradient Wallpaper Pack 3 is Out