Here are 5 free tools for creating ebooks:
- Google Docs: to write it
- Canva/Adobe Spark Post: to design an ebook cover for it
- Gumroad: to host and sell it
- Grammarly: to proofread and edit it
- Carrd: to create a landing page for it
- Instagram/Twitter/Facebook: to market it
- PayPal/Stripe: to receive payment for it
It’s that simple but of course, you’ll need a topic, 15 pages minimum but you can go lower. You can export it as a PDF then drop it on Gumroad.
Not sure of the process/requirements but you could also sell it on Amazon.
Once you create your ebook, feel free to leave a link in the bio and I’ll make sure to post it here. But it must be related to the topics(Tech, Lifestyle, Self Improvement, Personal Finance) posted on this blog.