Look, guys, I’m in no way or shape better than you. We are just all men here doing our best to improve ourselves and those around us. Constant self-improvement is key.
With that said, here are 20 things I believe we(MEN) must do in 2022 to bolster our success. I’ll keep it as brief as possible.
- Find mentors
- Get in shape. “No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates
- Qualify women based on factors besides sex.
- Make improvements but stay true to who you are.
- Craft yourself into a leader.
- Have an impact on the world. Leave a dent. “Don’t go silently into nothingness without a legacy” - Stephen Ajulu
- Start saving, investing, building, and making more money. “Only women and pets are loved unconditionally. Men are loved based on what they can provide” - Unknown
- Talk to more people. Build a social life. Become more social.
- Lead your friends! Lead them to self-improvement. Make them high-value men. Don’t be quick to drop friends if they are low value.
- Adopt a winner’s mindset, a growth mindset, and an abundance mindset. There are enough resources for all of us. Did she dump you? Fine. Build your body, wealth and health then find someone better. Lost your job? Fine. Build your skills and find another one. Be in a state of constant growth.
- Quit the victim mindset. No one will hand you anything in life and no one cares. You have to make lemonade with the lemons you have been handed. Don’t play the victim. Don’t be the victim.
- Buy things. Ownership is key. Cut all the crap about renting. Buy property.
- Do what scares you. The wise men say, “Everything you want is on the other side of fear”
- Stop putting women on a pedestal and as your focus. You are the prize. Focus on building yourself and your legacy. A woman must never be your first, second, and even third focus unless she’s your wife.
- Women are naturally hypergamous. Learn this and red pill yourself. But don’t hate them for it. It’s their nature. Even in nature, females choose the man who can provide the most resources and protection. So instead of complaining and hating them, be the man who can provide the most resources and protection. This goes in tandem with no 7.
- Become self-sufficient. Learn to be independent. Someone caused your business to go down? Be the kind of man who can start another one. Lost your job? Learn a skill then monetize. Never depend on anyone or anything. Become self-sufficient.
- Identify your beliefs and stick to them
- Inspire others. Look life is hard as it is. We all have different challenges but the fact remains, everyone has challenges. Be the kind of man who lifts people up. The one who inspires them to be more.
- Take everything in life with a grain of salt.
- Your life is 100% your responsibility. So act like it.
- Bonus: Identify the things you value then protect them. I’d suggest you list the 5 things you value most. Mine is 1. My God, 2. My Mission/Purpose/Self, 3. My Family, 4. My Assets, and 5. You Guys + My Closest Friends.
- Bonus: Become dangerous. Learn how to hurt others but don’t hurt others unless ABSOLUTELY necessary. “A harmless man is not a virtuous man. It is the dangerous but civil and disciplined man that is virtuous” - Jordan Peterson. “Most often than not, it is the weak who pick fights, they are the ones constantly trying to prove their non-existent strength to others by picking on and bullying others. Weakness is loud. Strength is silent. The lion doesn’t shout at the top of its lungs “I am the king of the jungle!”, it simply is. So simply be” - Stephen Ajulu.
That’s it, guys. And please implement. Don’t be the guy who gets motivated for a day and then drops out.
The world needs you. It needs your ideas. It needs your energy. It needs you.
So go out there. Work on yourself. Protect the things you value. Leave your mark in this world. Love and be kind. Give when you can. Seek fulfillment over happiness. Be responsible. Stay Frosty. Greatness is coming!
I’ll soon be posting resources for men who want to be more real, more masculine, and 1% better every day. So stay tuned. Subscribe to my newsletter.
Wishing you a happy and prosperous new year.
Let’s go conquer!
- The Importance of Building Your Masculinity
- 8 Basic Laws Of Men
- Young Men, Focus On These Key Things
- Outlier Male Series: Mind, Body and Spirit
- 5 Things Every Man In His 20s Should Do